Postwar interference, subversion, and exploitation of Ukraine by the CIA-Nazi alliance forms the background of this post.
2013: U.S. $5 Billion To “Assist” Ukraine “Democracy”–Just Before The Revolution
- 12/13/2013 – Just a couple of months before the revolution of 2014, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland states that the U.S. has spent $5 billion to move Ukraine in the political direction desired by the United States: “We’ve invested over 5 billion dollars to assist Ukraine in these and other goals that will ensure a secure and prosperous and democratic Ukraine.”
2014-2016: Biden, Burisma, Bribery & Counter-Bribery
A summary in 5 bullet points by ex-Ukrainian MP, Oleg Tsarev, in “The Plundering of Ukraine by Corrupt American Democrats,” Unz Review, 10/25/2019:
- “During the Obama presidency, Biden was the US proconsul for Ukraine, and he was involved in many corruption schemes. He authorised transfer of $3 billion of the US taxpayers’ money to the post-coup government of the Ukraine; the money was stolen, and Biden took a big share of the spoils.
- “After the 2014 coup, IMF demanded to raise the price of gas for the domestic consumer to European levels, and the new president Petro Poroshenko obliged them. The prices went sky-high…and huge profits went to coffers of the gas companies….Poroshenko demanded the gas companies to pay him or subsidise his projects….Burisma Gas company had to pay extortion money.”
- “Eventually its founder and owner Mr. Nicolai Zlochevsky decided to invite some important Westerners into the company’s board of directors hoping it would moderate Poroshenko’s appetites. He had brought in Biden’s son HUNTER….Poroshenko became furious that the fattened calf may escape him, and asked the Attorney General Shokin to investigate Burisma, trusting some irregularities would emerge….Shokin immediately discovered that Burisma had paid these ‘stars’ between $50-150,000 PER MONTH EACH just for being on the list of directors. This is illegal by the Ukrainian tax code.”
- “At that time Biden the father [VP Joe Biden] entered the fray. He called Poroshenko and gave him 6 HOURS to close the case against his son. Otherwise, $1 BILLION of the US taxpayers’ funds won’t pass to the Ukrainian corruptioners. Zlochevsky, the Burisma owner, paid Biden well for this conversation: he received between $3-10 MILLION, according to different sources.”
- “AG Shokin said he can’t close the case within six hours; Poroshenko sacked him….Biden, as we know, could not keep his trap shut: by talking about the pressure he put on Poroshenko, he incriminated himself. Meanwhile Mr Shokin gave evidence that Biden put pressure on Poroshenko to fire him, and now it was confirmed.”
2016: $1.8 Billion In Loan Guarantees “Goes Missing”
“In a live video presentation, Thursday night, conservative radio host Glenn Beck accused the Obama administration of funneling $1.8 billion in taxpayer dollars to Ukraine in order to fund the Ukrainian revolution against Russia….$1.8 billion in aid that went missing in PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, which is owned by the corrupt oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky.
“After former president Barack Obama made then-Vice President Joe Biden his ‘point man’ in Ukraine, the Veep sent $3 billion in aid to Ukraine, and Burisma Holdings—where his son Hunter sat on the board—was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money. The notoriously corrupt Burisma has been under investigation on and off for years for various financial crimes. Blaze TV scrutinized a Feb. 26 letter from the Latvian government to the Ukrainians, which, according to Beck, led his team to follow the money to Kolomoisky, whose firm, Privat Group, also happens to be the controlling shareholder of Burisma.”https://tennesseestar.com/2020/02/09/report-missing-1-8-billion-in-aid-linked-to-corrupt-oligarch-who-bankrolled-ukraine-revolution/
2018: USDOJ Criminal Investigation of Embezzlement Of USAID Funding
Israel Shamir: Talking about Burisma and Biden; what is this billion dollars of aid that Biden could give or withhold?
Oleg Tsarev: “It is USAID money, the main channel of the US aid for “support of democracy”. First billion dollars of USAID came to the Ukraine in 2014. This was authorised by Joe Biden, while for Ukraine, the papers were signed by Mr Turchinov, the “acting President”. The Ukrainian constitution does not know of such a position, and Turchinov, “the acting President” had no right to sign neither a legal nor financial document. Thus, all the documents that were signed by him, in fact, had no legal force. However, Biden countersigned the papers signed by Turchynov and allocated money for Ukraine. And the money was stolen – by the Democrats and their Ukrainian counterparts.
“Two years ago, (that is already under President Trump) the United States began to investigate the allocation of 3 billion dollars; it was allocated in 2014, in 2015, in 2016; one billion dollars per year. The investigation showed that the documents were falsified, the money was transferred to Ukraine, and stolen. The investigators tracked each payment, discovered where the money went, where it was spent and how it was stolen.
“As a result, in October 2018, the U.S. Department of Justice opened a criminal case for “Abuse of power and embezzlement of American taxpayers’ money”. Among the accused there are two consecutive Finance Ministers of the Ukraine, Mrs Natalie Ann Jaresko who served 2014-2016 and Mr Alexander Daniluk who served 2016-2018, and three US banks. The investigation caused the USAID to cease issuing grants since August 2019. As Trump said, now the US does not give away money and does not impose democracy.
“The money was allocated with the flagrant violation of American law. There was no risk assessment, no audit reports. Normally the USAID, when allocating cash, always prepares a substantial package of documents. But the billions were given to Ukraine completely without documents. The criminal case on the embezzlement of USAID funds had been signed personally by the US Attorney General, so these issues are very much alive.
“Sam Kislin was involved in this investigation. He is a good friend and associate of Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer and an ex-mayor of New York. Kislin is well known in Kiev, and I have many friends who are Sam’s friends [said Tsarev]. I learned of his progress, because some of my friends were detained in the United States, or interrogated in Ukraine. They briefed me about this.https://www.unz.com/ishamir/the-plundering-of-ukraine/?fbclid=IwAR3XhRf0P3NaB6v6MtD7e6gTtWHYdo6-wQxnV3ymdVSaFf5lobJxXeQa5_A
2019: Trump Tells Zelensky To Root Out U.S. Corruption From Ukraine
- 7/25/2019 – In a telephone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky, then-President Trump alludes to the fact that Ukraine is so corrupt that his political opponents control it. Ukraine is even housing the server the DNC claimed that the Russians hacked. On top of that, they’re allowing top Democrat, VP Joe Biden, to interfere in their government for the benefit of his son, who is also profiting off Ukraine. No wonder he didn’t want to give them any more aid, particularly military aid, until they cleaned up their act. It is also no wonder that Democrats wanted to cover all this up. They had a conflict of interest.
- “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people…The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people.”
- “The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. Th eother thing, there’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it…It sounds horrible to me.”
2022: Despite All “Help” Received, Ukraine’s Breeding Industry Is World’s Biggest
- Ukrainian wombs for sale – another sign of massive exploitation: “Ukraine is one of relatively few countries that offer surrogacy services to foreigners. By some estimates, its industry is the largest in the world; lawyers involved in the business say about 500 women are now pregnant in Ukraine as surrogate mothers for foreign clients….The business has thrived in Ukraine largely because of poverty. Surrogate mothers here typically earn about $15,000 per child.”
By Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.